Losing a key asset such as a blow-out preventer (BOP) or riser from a rig or vessel can trigger a cascade of consequences leading to both operational and financial disaster.
Most drilling service companies are completely unprepared for this kind of emergency. In our experience, only 10 per cent have an asset recovery contingency plan in place. The remaining 90 per cent leave it to chance.
If you're among the 90 per cent without an asset recovery strategy, we can help. We have more than 25 successful recoveries to our name, completed in some of the most inhospitable subsea locations over the past 20 years, and our track record speaks for itself. Our team is on standby 24/7/365 and we have a dedicated emergency number:
We can also provide Emergency Response for UXO de-burial. Our services in this field include:
- ROV Survey
- Diver Investigation
- UXO Dredging Support
- UXO Debris Clearance & Disposal